Delivery and Shipping Policy
At Devis Capodimonte LLC, we’re pleased to offer dedicated support to assist with special orders. If you would like to have an order shipped outside the United States, Asia, Middle East or Europe, we can help! We can arrange a personalized, competitive quote for freight charges through our globally capable freight forwarder. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 254-247-2203 (store number) with the following information:
A link to the product page(s) or the SKU number(s) (found underneath the product name on the product page) of the item(s) you wish to order
The total quantity you wish to order
The final delivery address
Large Items: Requires pallet Shipping – price vary accordingly to weight and location of delivery-please email us for more info.
We utilize Fedex Ground, Ups, USPS and carriers, other methods of shipping could be available upon request.
Although every effort is made to process and expedite within 3/4 days after the confirmation of the order, if an out of stock or back-order situation arises, we will advise you as soon as possible and a refund will be issued. If item is on back-orders, we will advise you of an approximate time of delivery, again if you should decide not to wait a refund will be immediate. If we are not able to deliver the item we will promptly refund you the total amount.
Delivery to residences.
When freight is delivered to a residential address, inside delivery involves the carrier moving the pallet to the driveway, porch or garage. Drivers will not take freight inside a home.
It is important to note that most carriers have policies prohibiting drivers from even attempting in-home pick-up or delivery. This policy is to avoid complaints that the driver tracked in mud, damaged walls or doors and the like. Additionally, there are potential freight liability issues if an accident or injury occurs inside.
Therefore, it’s in every party’s best interest that the freight simply is delivered to a convenient outdoor location. Planning for this is imperative when your freight is delivered to a residence, or you could potentially face delays or have to make a re-delivery.
This product ships to the 48 contiguous states only. “Curbside Delivery” provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway. It is not the driver’s responsibility to bring freight into house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up or clean up.
- Signature required
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Appointments are available during normal business hours and span a 4-hour period. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of check out. Extraordinary delivery requirements may create additional delivery charges.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise before delivery agent’s departure. If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
Customer must provide a shipping address that is free of spatial obstructions (low hanging trees, power, or just insufficient space in general). If delivery cannot be made to the shipping address because of spatial restrictions, the customer will be responsible for any additional charges for modification of the original shipping information (location, type of truck required, etc.).
We do not offer assembly service. Best option is to look for some companies close to your area, it will be cheaper and faster to deal.
Delivery from SDA ( Italy) through US Postal Service (USPS)
Supporting documentation for international shipments. Below are the documents you’ll need to collect for an international claim. In case you receive your item broken
- Tracking of Label Number – This number is 13 digits long and starts with the letters EA-EZ, CA-CZ, HC-HZ, or RA-RZ and ends in US.
- Contact Information – You’ll need both the sender’s and addressee’s name, mailing address, email, and phone number.
- Mailing Information – Provide the date, weight, postage paid, a description of the contents, and any additional fees paid.
- Proof of Mailing Documents – Acceptable proof includes mailing labels, customs forms, online transaction printouts, or original mailing receipts.
- Proof of Value – Include a sales receipt, bill of sale, copy of canceled check or money order, or any other document you would use as proof of value for domestic claims.
- Proof of Damage – For damaged items include photos, documents supporting damage from the US mailer, and documents supporting damage from the foreign addressee.
- IS MANDATORY FROM YOUR SIDE TO OPEN A CLAIM WITH USPS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR REPLACEMENT
PLEASE SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS OF YOUR CLAIM TO firstname.lastname@example.org, after we receive it we can go ahead and process your claim with SDA and send you a replacment.
Delivery to businesses.
If delivering to a business, inside delivery generally means the shipment will be left inside the door of the business. Typically, the carrier will bring the freight a few feet inside the main entrance. If the freight needs to be delivered to the interior of the building, up a staircase or up an elevator, the delivery charge will increase.
Also, remember that most drivers will not breakdown freight to move it through doors. If your freight is larger than the entryway, a driver will not bring it inside. Drivers will also not perform “extraordinary” functions, including delivering up long or winding drives, or attempting to deliver in any area that is unsafe for their normal equipment such as a narrow hallway or steep stairs. If you don’t account for these types of services ahead of time, you could be charged an added fee.
ABOUT COVID-19 (DELIVERY DELAYS)
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, the global logistic and supply chains are severely impacted, the situation is also complex and constantly developing, our delivery times may also change, since most couriers are short of hands, packages may not be dispatched as scheduled. It may take a few more days for you to receive your products.
Do you provide installation services?
Our porcelain and ceramic chandeliers and lamps are 100% handmade, our collections are shipped to many different countries and states ( any country/state has its own rules and requirements to follow ), Devis Capodimonte LLC does not provide installation services. Ask your lighting specialist for assistance.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INSTALLATION FEE
Duties, Taxes, and Other Fees
International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and/or customs fees. These fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient. If a shipment is refused and returned, you will be responsible for any import taxes and return shipping costs. These fees are specific to the destination country. Therefore, we do not know what the amount will be. The shipping and handling fee applied by our website at checkout does NOT cover any duties, taxes or brokerage fees. Please be prepared to pay these fees when your package is delivered. If the package is refused or returned to us, all customs charges or fees will be charged to you.
Sometimes your country’s Customs office will require additional information in order to clear your shipment for delivery. If they ask you for an invoice or commercial invoice, you can find a copy of that by looking at your order in your ByDevis account. If you need further assistance, please contact us.
Duties and Taxes: These are applied by your country’s customs department based on the value and characteristics of whatever is being imported. Every country has their own unique regulations and procedures.
If you are a wholesaler, we invite you to contact our Shop Manager at the following e-mail address: email@example.com We will provide all the information about discounts and prices of our products.
Where do we ship?
We are able to ship worldwide, we usually ship in USA, Philippines, Korea, Japan, Russia and Saudi, but we can really ship our items all over the world.
How does the Taxpayer Number work? Does it need to be verified? FOR BUSINESS ONLY
When you register your account or checkout an order, you will be able to add a Taxpayer Number to your billing address. This number is used to make your next purchases on www.bydevis.com tax exempt. Since we need to verify that the number you have provided is correct, you will not be able to purchase without taxes until you receive a confirmation e-mail from our Customer Service. The confirmation of your Taxpayer Number takes usually 24/48 hours. To be verified as soon as possible, please remember to complete your profile account with all the information needed, such as your name, your surname and the complete address.
What if my merchandise arrives damaged?
While our delivery teams are extremely careful and cautious, if there is any visible merchandise damage or you receive your order in a pallet please make sure you tell the driver to write in you receipt “Accept the goods with Reserve” near your signature please notify the driver about any visible damage and make sure you write on the POD any open pallet or visible damage. Our Customer Service team at 254-247-2203 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery. You will need to provide your Order ID and SKU of the damaged product. When possible, we will promptly repair or replace the damaged item. We remind our customers that all our products are handmade and may differ from each other without being damaged. Only actual damages will be valid for our refund policy.
INSTRUCTIONS IN CASE OF DAMAGE/LOSS
These are instructions to be followed in case of loss or damage:
1. Inspect the goods immediately upon receipt Should there be visible damage or suspicion of damage, please make a note on the freight document (both on your copy and the carrier’s) even if you don’t see any box damage ( in this case write WITH RESERVE) while the carrier is still present. If possible, try to get the carrier to sign as well. If the actual loss or damage is later established, it is important that a written notice of loss is sent to us immediately upon discovery.
Filing claims will protect any rights you have under the Bill of Lading/delivery note.
2. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or message us in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bydevis.info immediately
3. Minimize the loss or damage It is the duty of the assured to take care of the damaged goods. Even if damaged, it is still your property and cannot be abandoned.
4. Do not change the condition of the consignment or the packing before a surveyor is present. In order to minimize the risk of recovery rights being prejudiced, do not dispose of the goods in such a way that the state of the goods is changed either before you get an approval by the shipping company or USPS, FEDEX ,USPS to do so or a surveyor is present.
5. Documentation of claims
a) CMR waybill/ Bill of lading/ Air Waybill and/or other transport document
b) Commercial invoice
c) Notice of loss made to the carrier
What should I know about the delivery process?
- Approximately one (1) days prior to your scheduled delivery date, we will attempt to contact you by phone to confirm an estimated four (4) hour time window for your delivery. Unfortunately at this time we cannot take requests for specific times.
- If you must reschedule your delivery date, please reach out to our Customer Service team at 254-247-1919 or 254-247-2203 (Store number) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) days before your scheduled delivery.
- We cannot deliver to anyone under age 18.
- Visible merchandise damage or any home damage must be noted on delivery documentation and called in to our Customer Care team at 254-247-1919 or 254-247-2203 (Store number) or email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery.
Can I change my delivery date?
Yes, the delivery date of your order can be changed up until we prepare your order for delivery, usually 72 hours before your delivery date. To change the date of delivery, contact the Customer Service at 254-247-1919 or 254-247-2203 (Store number) or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do some products show longer delivery dates than others?
There are cases where the demand for a particular collection is higher than anticipated. In these cases, we show you a delivery date that includes the time it will take for our warehouses to restock and deliver to your home. In most cases, once an item has been restocked, we can deliver it within days.
How do I track my order?
To view the status of your order, simply login to your Buydevis.com Account and click on “View Order”; then select the Delivery Document you want to review. Your Delivery Document will show you which items you’ve ordered and when they will be delivered.
Will you share my information with anyone else?
How do I change my account information?
Please note that, if you want to pick up your products, you need to make an appointment with our Customer Service by phone. Call us at 254-247-2203 for further information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Devis Capodimonte LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site
We’re pleased to offer dedicated support to assist with special orders. If you would like to have an order shipped outside the United States or Europe, we can help! We can arrange a personalized, competitive quote for freight charges through our globally capable freight forwarder. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 254-247-1919 or 254-247-2203 (store number) with the following information:
- A link to the product page(s) or the SKU number(s) (found underneath the product name on the product page) of the item(s) you wish to order
- The total quantity you wish to order
- The final delivery address
- Large Items: Requires pallet Shipping – price vary accordingly to weight and location of delivery-please email us for more info.
We utilize Fedex Ground, Ups and carriers, other methods of shipping could be available upon request. Although every effort is made to process and expedite within 3/4 days after the confirmation of the order, if an out of stock or back-order situation arises, we will advise you as soon as possible and a refund will be issued. If the item is on back-order, we will advise you of an approximate time of delivery, again if you should decide not to wait a refund will be immediate. If we are not able to deliver the item we will promptly refund you the total amount.
You may use PayPal, American Express, MasterCard or Visa to place your order.
Inspect your pieces carefully and call our Customer Service at 254-247-1919 or 254-247-2203 with any concerns. We remind our customers that all our products are handmade and may differ from each other without being damaged. Only actual damages will be valid for our refund policy.
This is our agreement with your concerning about your purchase of any items from us. This agreement cannot be changed except by a written agreement signed by you and us.
Can I cancel my order?
You have to initiate the cancel request for the order you have placed maximum within one day; if you want to cancel after one day of placing the order, we will deduct 20% of the amount from your advance payment, i.e., 50% advance upon ordering.
Online/ phone purchase: Online / phone customers have the ability to return a purchase within 48 hours of delivery if the merchandise was not as expected. Refunds will be for the amount of merchandise and tax, but not the delivery charge. No refunds or returns on merchandise after 48 hours of delivery. We remind our Customers that all our products are handmade and may differ from each other without being damaged. Only actual damages will be valid for our refund policy. Our Support Staff will give you instructions for returning your merchandise. You are responsible for returning the item in the condition that it was delivered. Please do not make returns without first contacting our Customer Service. Please include your original sales order number.The customer is responsible for paying the cost of shipping to the point of departure.
Once you have confirmation that we’ve received your cancellation and the item is back in our warehouse and has been inspected, you will receive a refund to the original payment method you used, less the cost of the collection of the item.
Returns may take up to 10 business days to process. This means that the credit for your return will appear on your account within 10 business days.
For purchases made in one of our showrooms, please contact the appropriate showroom to receive a return authorization.
At any time after the purchase, we can correct mistakes in pricing or arithmetic made in computing your purchase price.
You must make any change of the delivery address or change in the order either in person or by telephone and the change will be binding only if we confirm the change before delivery. Changes may delay delivery date.
Errors on our site
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice.
Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Devis Capodimonte LLC reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled before the delivery, Devis Capodimonte LLC will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All materials on the site are owned by, licensed to, or the copyright of Devis Capodimonte LLC or are reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. All rights are reserved. No materials on this site may be copied, modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the express permission of Devis Capodimonte LLC.